Owner Builder Warranty Insurance SA/QLD/ACT >>>
Owner Builder Warranty Insurance SA/QLD/ACT
Owner Builder Home Warranty Insurance is available in SA/QLD/ACT when an Owner Builder sells their home.
Residential Owner Builders Home Warranty Insurance protects the home purchaser and subsequent home purchaser from prescribed defective workmanship in the event that the owner builder dies, disappears or becomes insolvent during the Home Warranty period.
What’s included in the Policy:
- Owner Builder Warranty covers the purchaser, or any subsequent purchaser, of the property for the balance
of the 6 year period after the final or occupancy certificate was issued if the owner builder dies, disappears or becomes insolvent, however defects, incomplete works or second hand materials noted in the Defects Inspection Report are exempt.
Why Choose BuildSafe?
Before we can issue you with a policy we require the following:
- Identification e.g drivers licence
- Inspection/defects report – from an approved inspector with P.I insurance
- Completed and signed proposal form
- Development Approval or Building Permit
- Copy of the Certificate of Occupancy or Final Notice of Completion
- Payment: Money Order, Bank Cheque or Credit Card Details
Please ask about our Turnaround time options available to you:
- Standard Turnaround– 24 hours
- Express Service– 4 hours
- Super Express Service – 1 hour (subject to satisfactory receipt of Application and supporting documents)
Let BuildSafe Insurance Brokers arrange Home Warranty, while you stay focussed on selling your home for the very best price!
Got a Question about Owner Builder Home Warranty Insurance? We’ve got the Answer!
FIND OUT MORE!
Got a Question?
Have any Owner Builder questions ASK US and we will answer, no strings attached!Ask Us!
Keep up to date with the latest news in the industry!