Owner Builder Indemnity Insurance WA >>>
Owner Builder Warranty Insurance WA
Owner Builder Home Indemnity Insurance is required in WA when an Owner Builder sells their dwelling with works done over $12, 000 within the Statutory Warranty period (seven years).
Residential Owner Builders Home Indemnity Insurance protects the home purchaser and subsequent home purchaser from prescribed defective workmanship in the event that the owner builder dies, disappears or becomes insolvent during the Home Indemnity period.
What’s included in the Policy:
- Owner Builder Indemnity covers the purchaser, or any subsequent purchaser, of the property for the balance
of the 7 year period after the final or occupancy certificate was issued if the owner builder dies, disappears or becomes insolvent, however defects, incomplete works or second hand materials noted in the Defects Inspection Report are exempt.
Why Choose BuildSafe?
Before we can issue you with a policy we require the following:
- Identification e.g drivers licence
- Inspection/defects report – from an approved inspector with P.I insurance
- Completed and signed proposal form
- Copy of the Building Permit
- Copy of the Builders Services Board/Builders Registration Board Certificate
- Copy of the Certificate of Occupancy (if new home)
- Payment: Money Order, Bank Cheque or Credit Card Details
Please ask about our Turnaround time options available to you:
- Standard Turnaround– 24 hours
- Express Service– 4 hours
- Super Express Service – 1 hour (subject to satisfactory receipt of Application and supporting documents)
Let BuildSafe Insurance Brokers arrange Home Indemnity, while you stay focussed on selling your home for the very best price!
Got a Question about Owner Builder Home Indemnity Insurance? We’ve got the Answer!
FIND OUT MORE!
Got a Question?
Have any Owner Builder questions ASK US and we will answer, no strings attached!Ask Us!
Keep up to date with the latest news in the industry!