Please read this legal information carefully.
Your continued use of our web sites constitutes your acceptance of the terms in this notice and the other notices on our websites. Should you object to any of the conditions in the notices on our web sites your sole option is to immediately cease your use of the websites. Information on our website BuildSafe Insurance Pty Ltd should not be regarded as a substitute for professional legal, financial or real estate advice.
BuildSafe Insurance Pty Ltd and its related entities responsible for maintaining our web sites and its directors, officers and agents believe that all information contained within them is correct at time publishing. However, no warranty is made as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained therein and BuildSafe Insurance Pty Ltd and its related entities, directors, officers and agents disclaim all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying on anything contained in or omitted from our web sites or publications.
Web site content and material located on and accessible from our web sites and publications is copyright. BuildSafe Insurance Pty Ltd allow visitors to this site and permission to download copyright material only for private purposes.
Third party links and advertisers
Our web sites includes advertisements, hyperlinks and pointers to web sites operated by third parties. Those third party web sites do not form part of the BuildSafe Insurance Pty Ltd web sites and are not under the control of or the responsibility of BuildSafe Insurance Pty Ltd or its related entities. When you link to those web sites you leave our web site and do so entirely at your own risk. A display of advertising does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by BuildSafe Insurance Pty Ltd or its related entities.
Policy for Linking to Our Websites
Hyperlinks enhance the user’s experience by providing easy access to additional information or original source material, whether on the same site or from an external source. For this reason, we value the use of hyperlinks in our content. However, in using hyperlinks, we:
Attribute the original source of the hyperlink where it points to third party content.
- Do not claim ownership or rights to content belonging to other parties.
- We ask that you observe similar practices when linking to our content. You should be aware that if you do not do this, this may be in breach of our rights or the rights of our licensors or other third parties.
- Link to our content directly. We encourage direct links.
- Comply with all copyright, trade mark or other applicable laws.
- Use the title or headline of the content to which you are linking, as long as you link directly to that content.
Please do not:
- Attribute a link to BuildSafe Insurance Pty Ltd content as being a link to your own or someone else’s content (for example, use your own logo to link to our content).
- Attribute a link to our site and then link somewhere else.
- Frame our content in such a way as to present it as your own or as belonging to anyone other than us or our licensors.
Limitation of liability
Certain rights and remedies may be available under the Trade Practices Act 1974 or similar legislation of other States or Territories and may not be permitted to be excluded, restricted or modified. Apart from those that cannot be excluded, BuildSafe Insurance Pty Ltd and its related entities exclude all conditions and warranties that may be implied by law. To the extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition that cannot be excluded is restricted, at our option to: the re-supply of services or payment of the cost of re-supply of services; or the replacement or repair of goods or payment of the cost of replacement or repair.
Your use of this web site and all of our legal notices will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia and by using our Internet sites you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.